Forums

Adding additional units as sub-units

I am looking to see if there is a way to add an additional "unit" under the main unit. For example I have the 75th Ranger Regiment, but i would like to add 1st Squad under that and then add the soldiers who are in that squad.Here is my screenshot of what it looks like now. I am referring to the cloud version. The other request would be ot change specialty to MOS designation and allow for a DMOS as well. Follwing that, allow soldiers to be assigned to multiple units without creating a new soldier record. 

thanks

Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.35.14 PM.png

• Administrators

You can visit the localization settings to change how things are worded. The software is not intended for just the military, hence no military specific terms are being used. 

No, at this point you will just need to add another unit and order it below the parent unit of choice. 

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com