Forums

PERSCOM.io Widgets Released

2 minutes ago, Jon Erickson said:

Did you follow the directions about how the api key permissions have changed in the email? Chances are your api keys do not have right scopes. 

Yup. So i changed up from the access:widget on roster and awards and they show properly. I can click on my name as the soldier and it shows my file, but if i go to anyone else it does not. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to have more dynamic text functions on the descriptions? for example when i am putting a description for the ranks, could there be more of what you see on this page when typing? Like Rich Text? being able to format the text in a more eye appealing way?

thanks

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, k.cavazos said:

Is there a way to have more dynamic text functions on the descriptions? for example when i am putting a description for the ranks, could there be more of what you see on this page when typing? Like Rich Text? being able to format the text in a more eye appealing way?

thanks

Yep - that is easily doable. 

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com

On 3/5/2023 at 9:49 PM, Jon Erickson said:

Yep - that is easily doable. 

ok so is that something on my end, or yours lol.

I would love to be able to paste a picture in the content section, as well as change font size. Exactly how this forum is set up. that would be super cool.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, k.cavazos said:

ok so is that something on my end, or yours lol.

I would love to be able to paste a picture in the content section, as well as change font size. Exactly how this forum is set up. that would be super cool.

Not at this time. We will have to implement a new text editor.

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com

I saw the email change. that is super nice.

question on how the email looks.

Could there be a way to customize what is in the automated email? Or at least the name and the ending at the bottom? Picture for reference

Speaking to the Hello, ( insert name)

and the Thanks,

Could that be from the organization?

image.png.cead3408ae812627c1fbc9fa8ff99a48.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

also for some reason when I do a rank promotion and have the document sent out, it is not showing the rank record. The name is right and document name is right, but the rank will not show.

UNITED STATES ARMY
Department of the Army

Certificate of Promotion

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT THE SECRETARY OF THE ARMY HAS REPOSED SPECIAL TRUST AND COFIDENCE IN THE PATRIOTISM, VALOR, FIDELITY, AND PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE OF 

T.Grimm

IN VIEW OF THESE QUALITES AND HIS DEMONSTRATED LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE UINTED STATES ARMY, HE IS THEREFOE ADVANCED TO THE RANK OF 

{rank_record_rank} 

Advancement is Effective as of Mon, Apr 17, 2023 6:33 PM

Col. Gabriel Chavez
Task Force Commander