Forums

Custom Fields

Benality[3SFG]

Maybe I am missing something.. But there doesn't seem a way to leverage the custom fields within the soldier record.  I would like to be able to sort soldier record table by custom field attributes for one.  We do collect SteamID as a custom field as well.. Would be nice to be able to leverage this in a way that I could use for some automation.  Are these surfaced in an API somewhere as a JSON array?

Yes, that would be very nice if that was an option for the Table Settings in the soldier view!  Was also hoping that the Custom Fields are something that could be leveraged via an API integration.  Looking to make some automations based around some of those fields. 

My use case ( not sure if this helps) is that we have multiple Areas of Operations (Games).  So if we had a Custom Field that allows me to sort by that AO then that would be really helpful.   

Also, a Filtered View would also be really cool!

Edited by Benality[3SFG]

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 2/18/2021 at 3:32 PM, Benality[3SFG] said:

Yes, that would be very nice if that was an option for the Table Settings in the soldier view!  Was also hoping that the Custom Fields are something that could be leveraged via an API integration.  Looking to make some automations based around some of those fields. 

My use case ( not sure if this helps) is that we have multiple Areas of Operations (Games).  So if we had a Custom Field that allows me to sort by that AO then that would be really helpful.   

Also, a Filtered View would also be really cool!

Added the ability to search for soldiers using your custom fields now!

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 11.20.22 AM.png

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com