Forums

Batch Add Combat Record/Awards

Arthur Cantu

I think it would be beneficial to have a batch add combat record and batch add awards like we have the batch service record. I thought there was one for awards at one point but I don't see it now.

Awards would be great so if I have a list of 40 people getting ACM, I don't have to do each individually.

Combat records also if I have 40 people attending a mission, same concept.

• Administrators

Correct, it will not show until you have soldiers. As for the Awards, you can batch add awards, promotions, demotions etc. Use the multi select checkbox on the soldier page to select all the soldiers, at the bottom, select the trophy to award all those soldiers.

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com

• Administrators

Correct. Service records at the moment consist of promotions, demotions, awards, time in service, discharges, enlistment entries and your general, custom entries you create.Ā 

/**
* @brief Service record action constants
*/
const SERVICE_RECORD_GENERAL = '1';
const SERVICE_RECORD_PROMOTION = '2';
const SERVICE_RECORD_DEMOTION = '3';
const SERVICE_RECORD_AWARD = '4';
const SERVICE_RECORD_TIS = '5';
const SERVICE_RECORD_DISCHARGE = '6';
const SERVICE_RECORD_ENLISTMENT = '7';

Ā 

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com

Can we have a way to batch add service records like with the combat records? Because at the bottom bar I have. promote, demote, action status, and awards. I don't see an option to enter a batch for service record unless I'm missing it. This is under the soldiers tab by the way.