Forums

Supervisor - Assigned Based on Combat Position and Unit

Luke Hickton

This may be slightly more difficult to do, but I was wondering if the supervisor could be set within a setting based on the Combat Unit and Position they hold?

An example of how we operate:

3 Divisions, each containing a Division Officer, Division Senior NCO and 2 Sections.

I would like the Supervisor for all members of "A" Division, to have their supervisor as the "A" Division Officer and/or Division Senior NCO.
I would like the Supervisor for all members of "B" Division, to have their supervisor as the "B" Division Officer and/or Division Senior NCO.
I would like the Supervisor for all members of "C" Division, to have their supervisor as the "C" Division Officer and/or Division Senior NCO.

This means that as we move people around, we don't have to change their Supervisor each time, or if we change a Division Officer, we don't have to change the supervisor for 20 different people. The latter being the main headache.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the supervisor feature could be expanded in a lot of great ways. I like this idea of having it automatic, but also having the ability to have groups as supervisors would be helpful for us. Staff Section 1 (Administrative Position) manage all our AWOL people so having it automatically notify everyone in S1, AND their Section Commander would be great.