Forums

Starters Guide

ClanHBS

Hello fellow developers,

Normally with the assistance of google and YouTube I can pretty much work most things out as long as there being a example for reference, Perscom at this time has little to NO documentation as to custom code pages example: the MOS image on the roster ect. ect. I was hoping someone here who has accomplished these edits may find it in there heart to maybe share an example of there code to make these things work. Any help would be so beneficial and I would be humbly greatful

20 hours ago, ClanHBS said:

Hello fellow developers,

Normally with the assistance of google and YouTube I can pretty much work most things out as long as there being a example for reference, Perscom at this time has little to NO documentation as to custom code pages example: the MOS image on the roster ect. ect. I was hoping someone here who has accomplished these edits may find it in there heart to maybe share an example of there code to make these things work. Any help would be so beneficial and I would be humbly greatful

Hi Dude,

Due to how complex PERSCOM is and with it been a limited development team a user guide is yet to come. However, the devs and beta testers are always here to help on the forums. In terms of the MOS on the roster maybe @Arthur Cantu can point you in the right direction as he has achieved it on his site.

Cheers!