Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Error with Customization

Daedious

Hello,

I love the new customization section of the personnel rosters, thank you for adding that. However, I get this error anytime I try to delete a section like Weapon.

InvalidArgumentException: The sum of your columns does not equal 12. Please make sure the column widths add up to 12. (0)
#0 /home/fortheking/webapps/mainsite/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\perscom\modules\admin\personnel\_settings->manage()
#1 /home/fortheking/webapps/mainsite/forums/applications/perscom/sources/Dispatcher/Controller.php(0): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/fortheking/webapps/mainsite/forums/applications/perscom/modules/admin/personnel/settings.php(0): IPS\perscom\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/fortheking/webapps/mainsite/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\perscom\modules\admin\personnel\_settings->execute()
#4 /home/fortheking/webapps/mainsite/forums/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Edited by Daedious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.