Forums

Forum Integration Changed All Avatars

Hey,

I just installed the forum integration plugin that works with the PERSCOM plugin and it changed all our avatars. The odd thing is some are numbers and letters not even associated with our names lol Any idea on how to change it back to gravatar or custom?

Update. Its weird. The avatar windows in my menu bar shows one image when outside of PERSCOM, but going to for example Operations Center it changes it to my rank. My avatar should be the same as it is here.

image.png.60f01af6409170d68ef6c170e6709e00.png

image.png.0daa7f9442bf06d600cbb702b8c3dbde.png

Edited by Daedious

• Administrators

@Daedious, the 7 is the key associated with the icon you are using - in other words, the CSS is not loading the icon on the bottom screen as it is on the top screen. And it appears the CSS is only being loaded when in the PERSCOM application rather than globally through out IPB. Let me check and this should be a quick fix.

Owner
Deschutes Design Group LLC
email | jon@deschutesdesigngroup.com