Jump to content

Forums

Issue with Document Variable


Ashton
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I've found a little niggle within PERSCOM, which I dont think is intentional. So I was looking through our assignment documents earlier and noticed that in the documents the supervisor is the current supervisor for the member, not the supervisor at the time the doc was created. I noticed there is 2 variables, assignment_supervisor and soldier_supervisor. 

I understand soldier_supervisor fetches the current supervisor, however, it seems assignment_supervisor is doing the same function and not pulling the supervisor from the assignment record in the database. 

Hope you understand what I mean, if not let me know.

Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.