We've released our next version of PERSCOM addressing a few bugs, but more importantly, the bug that caused some members to be removed from their secondary groups when being promoted/demoted/assigned. We've also addressed a few more bugs as well as added a new feature to the Personnel Action Request system. Check out the changelog below and download the update to get access to the new features!
- Add the ability to select multiple groups to notify on PAR submission/approval/denial.
- Fixed a bug where personnel were removed from their form secondary groups when being promoted, demoted or assigned a combat/administrative unit.
- Fixed an issue with license reporting in regards to the server IP address.
- Fixed a display bug where a rank icons were not displaying properly on mobile devices.
- Updated some license key logic and reduced redundancy.
MANAGE YOUR LICENSE: