Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Sign in to follow this  

Error EX1064 When duplicating custom application field

Daedious

Summary: When clicking copy to duplicate a field I receive an error EX1064. Below is the full syntax. It does copy it still but issued perscom_applicationfield_12_desc in description and will not save when editing. Give the error that it can not be found.

IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'NULL' at line 1 (1064)
    #0 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/system/Db/Db.php(1879): IPS\_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `pe...')
    #1 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/system/CustomField/CustomField.php(545): IPS\_Db->addColumn('perscom_applica...', Array)
    #2 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(876): IPS\_CustomField->__clone()
    #3 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->copy()
    #4 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
    #5 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/applications/perscom/sources/Node/Controller.php(0): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
    #6 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/applications/perscom/modules/admin/applications/fields.php(0): IPS\perscom\Node\_Controller->execute()
    #7 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\perscom\modules\admin\applications\_fields->execute()
    #8 /home/inspireworks/webapps/4k/forums/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
    #9 {main}

Steps to Reproduce: Create a custom field. Copy it.

Expected Results: Copy field without issue?

Actual Results: Posted in the code section above

Version/Build: 1.2.1

Configuration: Not sure what this means.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've found the issue that is causing this bug and unfortunately it is a bug within IPS' source code. I've submitted a bug to them for 4.4 and we will see what they say!

Share this comment